Mats heat-insulating piercing basalt
MTPB ТУ У В.2.7-23.9-37807011-001:2019
ТУ У В.2.7-23.9-37807011-001:2019
ДСТУ Б В.2.7-317:2016
Basalt mats are made from the canvases of superthin basalt fiber BSTV brands M-30, M-40, M-60. Available in plates made of fiberglass, metal mesh, silica fabric, or without plates. Stitched with glass fiber (silica thread).
Length – 1000-2000mm
Width – 500mm
Thickness – from 50 to 100mm
Sizes of mats can be agreed.
Mats have excellent heat and sound insulation properties; non-combustible, fireproof, fireproof; environmentally friendly (do not contain phenol-containing binder); not subject to aging; chemically resistant, non-toxic; do not absorb moisture from the air; resistant to vibrations (not destroyed). Meet the increased requirements for heat-insulating materials used at nuclear power plants and thermal power plants. According to thermo -, acid -, water resistance, they have no analogues of heat-insulating materials imported to Ukraine.
Service life – more than 50 years.
Scope and features of application
- Application as a heat-insulating material during equipment repairs at TPPs, NPPs.
- Thermal insulation of ship premises, power ship equipment.
- High temperature pipelines, superheated steam pipelines.
- Drying drums, cyclones, gas ducts, electrostatic precipitators, smoke exhausters, air ducts.
- Premises with increased environmental safety requirements.
The name of indicators
Value for mats, brands;
|Density kg / m3, no more||30||40||60|
Thermal conductivity, W / (m · K), no more, at a temperature:
|Humidity,% by mass, no more||0,4|
|Compressibility under load 2000 Pa,%, no more||50||40||40|
|Elasticity%. no less||–||–||65|
|Breaking load, H, more||40||40||80|
|Maximum temperature of use of MTPB: